Wednesday 28 May 2008

I’m tired, and when I’m tired I’m grumpy


I am tired because I have been kept awake for the last two nights by the roar of Kwinana Industry, yes that noise that doesn’t exist, that noise that is a figment of our f*@#ing imaginations, that noise that industry claims it has reduced…

Someone out there is likely to cop both barrels from me today.

As you have probably gathered I am extremely pissed off, so a word of warning, it probably isn’t a good idea to call me with your complaints today. So if you have a complaint call the DEC; 94111702, call the Kwinana Council; 94192222 but don’t call me.

I am pissed off with being kept awake at night by industry noise that is actually illegal, I am pissed off that our authorities, who seem corrupted by the almighty industry dollar, will not do anything about it, I’m pissed off that Kwinana Industry seems to me to be making misleading claims about their pollution including noise pollution and I’m even more pissed off that they seem to be doing this in cahoots with the authorities and politicians that are paid to protect us.

It is well proven that excessive noise causes health problems and I can fully understand how and why.

But my pledge to you dear readers is I promise you, no matter how hard it is, no matter what it takes, I will do something about this noise, the cover-ups and denials because I have totally run out of patience.


Update:
Oh Goody; I have just remembered that there is a Kwinana Council meeting on tonight... and yes I WILL BE THERE!

2 comments:

Dave said...

See you then! :)

Steve said...

I was there Dave, you didn't miss much.