Tuesday 9 June 2009

Ok I know...

I shouldn't make a whole blog post out of a comment on a previous blog but I just couldn't resist this classic about the industrial noise issue:
"how close are ya to this place? i drive past it about midnight every night to goto work and i cant hear them... and i had to look on google maps and parmelia is ages away. and seriously doubt they can hear the place from there.
are ya sure its not something a lot closer to where ya live?"
I am so, so tempted to let rip but I won't because I am so over support industry at any cost idiots who think they can hide behind anonymity but really just show us all they haven't got a clue.

1 comment:

enviro said...

Steve of course most workers will plead ignorance when it comes to noise, they are mortgaged up to their eyeballs. If debt isn't the reason, it could be industrial deafness, there are those that suffer from this ailment but are unaware.