Thursday 1 April 2010

Are we lucky to have the spin?

Letter published in Sound Telegraph 31-03-10

This comment piece by 'Uncle Les' from Medina on the subject is a classic:
"Carol said i`m lucky it must be true I think industry isn`t mucky and the air here doesn`t stink

The pollution isn`t harmfull it wouldn`t hurt a fly those clouds are just a bit of wool a floating in the sky

The noise i here is in my mind the modelling say`s it`s so and KIC is just so kind in handing out the dough

we have no need to monitor for it passes overhead nothing in the air no more the regulator said oh yes i do believe the spin i hear it all the while what they tell me is no sin cos they always smile

they use the graph and table to show me that it`s good I`m just too silly and unable to think-- as if i could

Oh lucky lucky lucky me i believe you yes i do no harm can come from industry and pigs can fly-- yes it`s true"

No comments: