Friday 6 June 2008

The way life should be

What a wonderful morning in K-Town… The air is crisp and clear, the only noise at levels to note are the birds, the pink and greys and other birds are back. The birds have been absent from my place for some time, for reasons unknown, but today they are back.

What a life it would be in K-Town if it could be like this everyday. I am guessing many of the plants in the bigger industries are now fully shutdown because of the gas explosion and the wind is not blowing from the rest towards us.

Today I am to meet with a lawyer, who is coming to visit in Kwinana. I will also take him on one of out toxic tours of Kwinana industry. There is a story behind this:

A couple of years back Kwinana Industry started to offer tours of industry to journalists etc to show how wonderful they, so we started ‘toxic tours’ to show our side of the story.

So for the moment life is pretty good dear readers, but for a couple of those who don’t seem to realise:


Get the message;

I am not that easy to placate and even less easy to suppress.

Unlike some of our meek media your pathetic threats, coercion, bullying will not intimidate me.

I have dealt with much bigger and scarier that you and have survived.

So either be brave enough to bring it on or get the hint and go away!

And to the rest of you have a wonderful day.


Update:

Fear Not Dear Friends:

Thanks for the support the calls and emails are overwhelming sorry I just can't possibly answer them all, but fear not it is AOK. The lawyer was here today for a couple of reasons, the best of which is; it seems we are getting some support, another is advice on the threats and that’s all I can say at this time, but it is all Good News! I just knew it was going to be a wonderful day.

No comments: